Ski | Snowboard
Learn to Snowboard
in San Francisco!
All lessons are private, indoors, & completely customized for your fitness, learning style & goals.
Learn inside. Excel on the mountain.
Anyone can Learn!
Step ONE: We use a special technique to show you body position for heel & toe carving. Get the hip-pop on the floor and you’ll get a solid toe side carve!
Step TWO: Heel & Toe Pressure. Weight is over the front of the board first – for maximum control with minimal effort. Then perfect Heel & Toe pressure & position. Here Instructor Mike gets Izzy underway.
Step THREE: InfinityS Heel & Toe. Next we teach your feet how to steer the board with simple heel & toe pressure.
Step FOUR: Small Radius Heel & Toe. Increase heel and toe pressure, pressing first with front foot then back foot. You’ll be able to connect your heel-toe turns in your first lesson.
Step SIX: Body Position. Once your feet have their heel & toe skills, we add body position. This really steers the board; giving you acceleration with control. See how easy Colette makes it look to pop her hip out over the board on toe-side so her body position accelerates the turn.
The Endless Slope is Accelerated Learning for snowboarding and skiing. Lessons are private, indoors, and completely customized for your fitness, learning-style and goals. Your progress will be faster, more fun & feel more natural than lessons on the mountain, and they’re a better value too.
- Faster. Your Instructor is inches from your body; we can direct your knees a millimeter over or a nanosecond sooner to give you a carve you can feel, control & retain.
- More effective. We see how your body works up close, so we build on strengths and fix issues quickly—giving you a mountain style perfect for your body and mindset.
- Lasting. You’ll be turning, carving & improving constantly in your half-hour lesson—so that muscle-memory gets baked right in. (Your body will forget that there was a time when you couldn’t handle those steeps.)
- Stronger. You’ll get in condition faster, build a foundation for life-long improvement, and also learn a bag of tricks you can use on the snow for all conditions.
Pricing & Packages
Everyone starts with the FastStart – whatever your level. Then choose your package.
- Adults. Adults start with the 1-hour FastStart, then choose a 4, 8, or 12 pack of half-hour lessons. (Single lessons also available.) And packages never expire
- FastStart 1-hr lesson: $85
- FastRamp 1-hr lesson + future half-hr lesson: $125
- 4-pack: $295
- 8-pack: $520
- 12-pack: $630
- single half-hr lesson: $80 (must take the FastStart first)
- Family / Groups of 3-4. Families or Groups (FGs) start with a 2-hour FastStart, giving each person at least a half-hour lesson. Then all FG packages are priced at a 25% discount…because it’s not easy getting a group together. Prices are for a group of 4, but we’ll pro-rate if you’re 3 people. All FG members must come together at the same lesson time. FG lessons are 2 hours for 4 members, or 1 1/2 hours for 3 members.
- Family / Group 2-hour FastStart: $200
- Family / Group 2-hour lesson (4 lessons total): $250
- Family / Group 4-pack (16 lessons total): $885
- Family / Group 8-pack (32 lessons total): $1560
- Kids. For kids age 3-10.
- 1/2-hr Kid FastStart: $40
- Kid 4-pack: $180
- Kid 6-pack: $210
- Kid single half-hr lesson: $55
- Do you use the same curriculum for everyone?
Everyone is unique. We’ve built our curriculum by combining the experience of our amazing Instructors and the wisdom of our clients over 10 years of teaching. But we apply it differently to each person as we learn their style, strengths & goals.
Our curriculum is proprietary, but here are a few fun highlights:
- Ground School: hip pop position for toe-side (it’s a big deal)
- Look & hip-face & shoulder steer for natural board steering
- Small radius Infinity S; this makes you feel super cool and gives your body the first feel of connecting turns.
- Heel & Toe pop for rear-foot steering
- Heelside & Toeside grip
- Weight-Throw for board torque at high speed
- Full Switch